FRUSTRATED OR CONFUSED?
- Have you tried talking to your doctor, reading lots of books and participating in forums, but you still don’t quite get the gluten free way of life?
- Do you often have the ‘a little bit won’t hurt me’ mindset when it comes to gluten free living?
- Do you want to get rid of anxiety, stress and even feelings of depression because of your gluten free lifestyle and focus on the positives?
- Are you confused about all the conflicting ‘gluten free rules’ out there?
- Do you feel hopeless about ever being free from your ‘diet restrictions’, ‘extra precautions’ or even your weight?
- Do you stress about raising your gluten free kids in a world full of gluten?
- Are you overwhelmed or in need of a clear, energizing direction in your gluten free journey?
- Do you want to be relaxed in the kitchen and the grocery store again and know exactly what you can eat by avoiding hidden glutens and understanding food labels?
- Was your child diagnosed with autism or ADHD, and you know a gluten free diet could improve your child’s life, but you don’t know where to start?
When the kitchen becomes a scary place and no longer fun, it’s time to readjust!
You can stop struggling with your gluten free diet. You can get out of the frustrating place of not knowing…without all of the anxiety and overwhelm.
If you’ve recently been introduced to the gluten free lifestyle or someone who has had several health issues over the years only to discover that the doctors don’t have any answers, if your child was recently diagnosed with autism or ADHD and a gluten free diet could help, if you feel better in the morning when you first wake up and your feelings start to decline as the day continues on, if you need some extra support and someone to talk with about your gluten free diet, yet none of your friends really seem to understand…I know how you feel.
I spent years dealing with symptoms relating to Celiac Disease, and I never even knew. After being diagnosed with Asthma, I was shocked. I had always been active and even a runner in high school. I started to develop a persistent cough and was often clearing my throat. I started having acne in my 20s. My joints started to swell and my vision started to decline. I started having frequent panic attacks, and I would wake up in the middle of the night with a racing heartbeat.
Yet, I was excelling in college, a lot of friends, a great family, and promising future but inside I felt like I was falling apart.
Over time, I eventually found out that it was the food I was eating that was hurting me. At first I was a little devastated. I had to learn how to cook, how to bake and how to eat all over again!
What I learned about living gluten free is that it’s not just about what you can’t eat – it’s about what you CAN eat and WHY you eat. And thinking about food the old way just doesn’t work anymore.
I want to show you another way, a kinder way to live gluten freely – a way that actually works.
And those feelings of frustration, anxiety and overwhelm will be a thing of the past.
Yet it’s NOT another fad diet – but your new lifestyle.
In a life without gluten, you will feel more energy, clarity and build a healthy relationship with food and your body. And the beauty of it is that along the way you will feel more confidence, more comfortable and you’ll even shed the extra pounds and you’ll never have to worry about putting them back on!
The gluten free lifestyle approach works because it takes you back to how your body is supposed to function – without gluten. Everyone can do it. It’s just that after years of listening to doctors and curing everything with medicines and relying on food to satisfy our cravings, you’ve gotten off track. You need to rediscover how to listen to what your body wants and needs – and I can show you how.
Everybody is different. Each person has their own food and lifestyle needs. I will support you in learning, understanding, making positive choices and positive changes based on you and your family’s unique needs, lifestyle, personal preferences and background. This is a personalized approach to exactly what you need to feel alive again!
You will have a new sense of comfort, control and understanding with regards to food, but you will also discover more about yourself and other ways to make your life a success.
My personalized process will help you overcome and understand your obstacles to living the gluten free lifestyle.
Here’s What I Do…
I take you from anxious, uneasy and unsure to happy, relaxed and understanding…by helping you guide your mind and body on a gluten free journey…
By soothing your fears around the gluten free diet and lifestyle.
By helping you learn to take care of yourself through healthy and natural foods.
By guiding you how to embrace your new-found freedom…and what and how to nourish your body and enhance your life.
By figuring out what kind of gluten free lifestyle is just right for you.
How I Do It…
Through a gratifying combination of structure, support, acceptance, and trust. In a nutshell…
- You’ll tell me the story of your diagnosis or decision to choose gluten free, eating & dietary habits and weight history, how you feel about gluten free foods, how your diet affects your lifestyle, and what you absolutely desire to achieve with your gluten free transformation.
- I’ll help you learn to take care of yourself with self-confidence, how to get back to the basics of what you already know about your gluten free diet, and how to hear what your body is telling you it needs.
- I’ll show you how to look at your gluten free diet in a new way. You will still love food, but you will be in charge of what, when and how much you crave.
- And it will be easier than you ever thought possible.
Because you’re reading this, NOW IS YOUR TIME TO MAKE POWERFUL, POSITIVE CHANGES IN YOUR LIFE. Some part of you – or all of you – is not just crying out. You’re ready! And you’re in the right place at the right time, doing the right thing.
If you’re ready to transform your relationship to food and eating and you’re willing to do the simple practices I teach you and coach you to implement, my programs WILL work for you, and your life WILL change.
Programs and Fees
There are several options to choose from, depending on your individual needs, how much time you’d like to spend directly with me, as well as your budget.
We’ll ‘meet’ and have our sessions over the phone. So it doesn’t matter where you live (I’ve worked with people all over the world).
The investment you make in yourself is small compared to how much money one can burn on books and programs and supplements that don’t work, and don’t make you feel particularly great about yourself in the long run.
What you will learn will stay with you for life. It’ll put an end to the cycle of confusion, frustration and depression. It’ll help you navigate this crazy world of ours that’s full of gluten, and all the time-consuming research and understanding to happily enjoying eating and yourself again.
Participating in one of my programs is like the difference between reading a self-help book, and actually going to therapy working directly with someone on your specific needs. Which do you think will work?
In addition, ‘old’ cravings will no longer seem tempting, because you’ll have found something so much better in your 100% committed and confident attitude.
And it doesn’t end with you — if you have gluten free kids, you’ll pass it on and be able to help them embrace their gluten free lifestyle. That in itself is priceless.
Gluten Free Transformation – To the Max! Total Support Program
(two 45-minute sessions a month for 6 months)
This is a 12 session total support program designed to give you the best support and greatest results on your gluten free journey. You’ll be able to integrate the practices quickly, allowing you to see the life-changing possibilities of the gluten free lifestyle implement and get the best results.
Who This is For: This is perfect if you’ve tried everything out there, and are tired of not achieving the lasting results you want with your gluten free diet. You struggle with your mindset, your feelings about yourself, and your relationship with food and the gluten free diet. Maybe you feel hopeless about ever being free from your ‘diet restrictions’, extra attention, or even your weight (either maintaining or losing weight). Maybe you hide your feelings from yourself or others and you’re finally ready to accept and embrace your healthy and natural gluten free lifestyle. Maybe you’ve been half-heartedly living gluten free for years and know it will take some effort to reprogram and retrain your total gluten free mentality.
You may feel like you’re missing out or avoiding opportunities, adventures, events and relationships because of your gluten free lifestyle. Possibly your health is suffering because you can’t control harmful cravings when no one is watching. Or maybe you feel angry or ashamed with yourself because even the gluten free diet is not helping you maintain your ideal body size and you need extra guidance, support and motivation as you reach the ideal you. [Usually those on this program for weight loss support want to lose 35 pounds or more.]
Here’s what we will cover in our sessions together:
- A detailed look at the gluten free diet and celiac disease, including questions to ask your doctor
- What to say when family and friends ask “how do you eat,” “I can’t imagine, how do you do it,” “is there anything that you can eat” and other common questions about your gluten free lifestyle.
- How to identify hidden glutens and an in-depth look at food labels.
- How to help your family and friends understand your gluten free diet, so they can be a part of your much-needed support group.
- How to melt away gluten free anxiety, stress and feelings of depression and get focused on the positives.
- How to keep your budget intact, even on a gluten free diet with the more expensive products.
- How to identify when you’ve been ‘glutened’ and what to do about it.
- How to make holidays, family gatherings, weddings and parties truly gluten free friendly.
- Get you out of the all-or-nothing, good/bad thinking which leads to negativity!
- How to identify food triggers (people, places, thoughts, feelings) before they derail you
- How to lose the “a little bit won’t hurt me mentality” and get back in control of food
- How to know exactly what you want and need to be successful on your gluten free diet.
- How to raise a child gluten free in a world full of gluten!
Through our sessions together, many things will occur.
- You’ll have a new sense of comfort and control over your gluten free diet
- You’ll finally understand what’s causing your anxiety and stress about living gluten free
- You’ll be able to eat your ‘new’ favorite foods without feeling guilty
- You’ll think of food only when you’re hungry, plus you’ll be prepared when you need a pick-me-up
- You’ll feel confident and secure as you re-develop a healthy relationship with gluten free foods, understanding that food is supposed to be a delicious form of fuel…not something that hurts and causes you frustration and anxiety
- You’ll feel satisfied, proud and happy as you begin to notice both changes in your mind and attitude which lead to changes in your body and lifestyle
- You’ll be more comfortable with eating, and more relaxed about enjoying food with family and friends again
You will also receive unlimited access to me via telephone as well as email support, as well as optional weekly check-ins in this program only.
You’ll also get FREE admittance to any special programs I host during the course of your program, for extra support.
The fee for this 12 session Gluten Free Transformation – To the Max! Total Support Program is $1500 (a $300 savings over single session rate).
Gluten Free Transformation – Immersion! Introductory Support Program
(two 45-minute sessions a month for 3 months)
Who This is For: You’re new or relatively new to the gluten free diet, maybe you just need some updated information in the quick changing world of gluten free research. You struggle with your mindset, and your relationship with gluten free food. You know what you should eat, yet you are distracted by ‘old’ favorites. Maybe have strong food cravings or don’t know how to get a handle on it. Possibly you already struggle to maintain a consistent weight because of your gluten free lifestyle. Maybe you’ve embraced a goal to achieve a healthier weight since your new gluten free lifestyle, and you need some support and motivation to help you end your dependency on food. [Usually those on this program for weight loss support want to lose 30 pounds or less.]
We’ll cover some of what’s included in the program above (the 6 month Gluten Free Transformation – To the Max! Total Support Program), depending on what your first and most important needs are. As this program is 3-months, we’ll still cover a lot and your progress will depend on how fast you implement and put into practice the principles and guidelines into your own lifestyle.
The fee for this 3-month Gluten Free Transformation – Immersion! Program is $750 (a $150 savings over single session rate)
Gluten Free Breakthrough Session
(one 45-minute sessions with 15 minute follow-up)
Who This is For: This is a special one-time consult for those you are looking for some introductory help or a tune-up. Maybe you’re brand new to gluten free living and you need to take a closer look at the fundamentals, so you can get started off on the right path to gluten free. Or you’ve been eating gluten free for a while now but need assistance keeping up-to-date with current research and findings about the gluten free lifestyle.
This is also the perfect option for you if you’re eager to get started but you’d feel more comfortable getting to know me first. Maybe you’re ready to take some action but feel more comfortable with a smaller commitment before considering a larger investment. If this sounds like you, you’re in the right place!
In our private, one-on-one 45-minute session, here’s what we’ll achieve:
- We’ll take a good look at your situation and using that situation I’ll identify precise behaviors and precise reasons why you’re not embracing your gluten free lifestyle
- Identify the food triggers (people, places, thoughts, feelings) that derail you and your gluten free lifestyle
- Uncover the real reason you’re struggling and stuck with the gluten free diet, and how to overcome it
- I’ll share specific suggestions and tools on what you’ll need to do in order to start accepting your new gluten free lifestyle and have a positive relationship with food (without deprivation or anxiety).
- I’ll lay out action steps for you and I will assist in getting you going and moving into action to becoming a total gluten freebie!
Once you’ve been through the program, we’ll wrap up the with a 15-minute personal laser session the following week — just you and I — that will insure your implementation of the suggestions I give you. It will also allow you to ask me any questions that may arise so I can help you through, ensuring your success.
The Gluten Free Breakthrough Session is $150 and it’s worth every penny. Why? During our conversation, I may give you one suggestion that’s worked for hundreds of my clients and may work for you. You’ll begin to finally understand what’s causing your anxiety and stress on the gluten free diet! Nothing can change unless you understand where the issue lies. This will help get you started to make powerful, positive changes in your relationship to food and eating again on the gluten free diet.
If you have some questions that are not answered here — or maybe you just want to be sure I “get” where you are, how you feel, and what’s going on inside — or the coaching process in general (or whatever! I’m here to help you achieve success), contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.